Lee B - A Beautiful Place

edited October 2019 in Creations

A short chilled track I made for some drone footage i filmed of a beautiful secluded bay in North Devon, UK in July 2019.
All Nanostudio apart from Shimmer fx and Lorentz for the Arp.

Comments

• 0:44 that house ! I want live at such place badly !

great video and great tune !! Beautiful mixture of energy and calmness ... :heart:

• @LeeB wow, what @dendy said. Absolutely amazing. Great tune for such a footage. Now I’m thinking to take trip there;D at spring time (have no holiday left apart for Christmas) to me that looks way better then uk I live in:DDD
    Thanks for sharing it, big up

• Cheers guys.
    @dendy yes that house is amazing. It’s a half hour or so steep walk down to that beach and all of the properties on the way down there are lovely.

@Cray23 its a lovely part of the UK. Luckily my sister moved down there a couple of years ago, so free accommodation 😎

• Lovely stuff, both the music and the video! Is that you at the end on the steps? πŸ˜€

• @Stiksi said:
    Lovely stuff, both the music and the video! Is that you at the end on the steps? πŸ˜€

Thanks mate.
    I’m in the little archway at the end. You can just make out my other half sitting on the shoreline.

• Beautiful music @LeeB !

• Great track Lee! Cool video footage too. Looks hella fun to fly one of those.

• @anickt and @SlapHappy
    Thanks guys πŸ‘πŸΌ