Obsidian Free running oscillators

I know the is a workaround in the mod matrix, but a on/ off button would be more convenient.
Also the unison mode running free would be nice. The re triggering sound is unpleasant.

Comments

• edited September 2019

@abeck0486 said:
    I know the is a workaround in the mod matrix, but a on/ off button would be more convenient.
    Also the unison mode running free would be nice. The re triggering sound is unpleasant.

You can have the routing on by default by saving it into your default patch. Save the patch into the templates folder and name it ”default”. And Key -> rand -> osc phase works for unison too.

• edited September 2019

You can also save the Mod Matrix panel alone via the Hamburger menu and load it up on any patch (though that would likely change the patch's sound because it would reset existing modulation routings).

https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/nanostudio2/user-manual/Obsidian.html#modfx-page

Edit: WWWWWWHAT? I never realized there was an 'MERGE' option on the Mod Matrix's hamburger menu. Guess that will just append the connections you saved instead of wiping the entire panel out. Because, Matt.

• @Will said:
    Edit: WWWWWWHAT? I never realized there was an 'MERGE' option on the Mod Matrix's hamburger menu. Guess that will just append the connections you saved instead of wiping the entire panel out. Because, Matt.

🤯🤯🤯🤯😍

• @Will said:

Holy fuck. Can't believe i never noticed this detail !! That is almost game changer, i can create partial routings and then easily combine them ... epic. :heart:

• oh wow! thanks for the tip!

NS2 never ceases to impress!