Previously a member

I would like to find my previous membership.....

I taught in Valley Stream Memorial Junior High School in Valley Stream, NY for 38 years. During 2014 I wrote an article and created a video for New York State's Department of Education on the Nano Studio V1. I can send you links if you'd like. I had an account here with my name and vschsd.org as a suffix. I don't remember the 1st part of the email address a I retired 4 years ago. It may have been: princips@vschsd.org..... actually that's it hahahaha! I just remembered it as I was typing. I owned both version 1 and the extra tracks. I'd like to get my registration transferred to this email address. Thanks for your help.
Sincerely,
Stephen Principato
steve@principatomusic.com

Comments

• edited March 2020

@filmcomposer said:
    I would like to find my previous membership.....

I taught in Valley Stream Memorial Junior High School in Valley Stream, NY for 38 years. During 2014 I wrote an article and created a video for New York State's Department of Education on the Nano Studio V1. I can send you links if you'd like. I had an account here with my name and vschsd.org as a suffix. I don't remember the 1st part of the email address a I retired 4 years ago. It may have been: princips@vschsd.org..... actually that's it hahahaha! I just remembered it as I was typing. I owned both version 1 and the extra tracks. I'd like to get my registration transferred to this email address. Thanks for your help.
    Sincerely,
    Stephen Principato
    steve@principatomusic.com

Hi Stephen, welcome to the forum!

Wow, that is very impressive. I’m sure Matt / Blip Interactive would be interested in taking a look at the article. If you have links, that would be awesome!

Unfortunately the old forum was scrapped to make way for this shiny new one. So, the old forum registrations also do not exist anymore.

The good news is, that your Nanostudio 1 purchase is tied to your Apple ID and if you have a compatible device (iOS10 or earlier), you can install it just like before. NS1 is also free now, so even if you have changed your Apple ID, you can still have it at no cost.

Nanostudio 2, however, is a completely different app and needs to be purchased separately. It’s on sale at the moment, 50% off, so your timing could not be better!

If you want to get to know NS2, the tutorials section is a great way to start https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/366/tutorials-tips-tricks#latest