Keyboard and mouse support

I went and bought a Bluetooth keyboard to use as a midi for the piano but found NS2 doesn’t recognize the input.

Please add Keyboard and Mouse support.

Comments

• Bluetooth typing keyboards are not supported yet. Musical (piano) bluetooth keyboards are supported. Typing keyboard support has been requested before but we haven't heard anything definite yet.

• @Stiksi said:
    Bluetooth typing keyboards are not supported yet. Musical (piano) bluetooth keyboards are supported. Typing keyboard support has been requested before but we haven't heard anything definite yet.

iPhone can dye pretty fast without plugging extra equepent into It and I don’t have extra money to buy a Bluetooth Midi at the moment so I thought a Bluetooth keyboard might work. Please highly suggest this to the dev. It would make me very happy.

• most devs have a list of work to do a mile long. This is priority based. Where do you think this should fit into the list?

• I'm guessing most things are somewhere below audio tracks. Other than that, Matt has not said anything. Many people wanting the same thing is always a good way to make a feature request climb the priority ladder. Makes it easier for us to argue in favour of it.