Auv3 Bugs on iPhone 11

GeoShred for example Amung other FX and instrument AUs do not scale the proper resolutions making some unusable.

Also when a project is loaded the AU doesn’t load with it and must be individually reloaded sometimes even defaulting from its save state Ex) Ex. Model15, ShockWave, and others have this issue.

Please fix this. I love this DAW

Comments

• Thank you for reporting, please remember to also report these issues to the AU developers. Most times the problem needs a fix on the AU developer's side.

• @Stiksi said:
    Thank you for reporting, please remember to also report these issues to the AU developers. Most times the problem needs a fix on the AU developer's side.

@Stiksi said:
    Thank you for reporting, please remember to also report these issues to the AU developers. Most times the problem needs a fix on the AU developer's side.

I have reporters this to the other AU companies. They all told me NS2 was to blame and their apps works fine on Cubasis 3, BM3, ext and have reported the problem to NS2 with no response....

• Funny thing is that just now some user pasted in Facebook iPad Musician group video showing Geoshred having serious major UI resizing issues in AUM...

• edited May 2020

and this is ShockWave on my iPhone7 in AUM.

• edited May 2020

hm, interestingly on my iPhone Shockwave UI is perfect in NS

looks like shockwave doesn't recover properly when you turn on/off NS keyboard - but when you switch out of plugin UI view and back there, it re-renders it's ui again to correct state

• @dendy said:
    hm, interestingly on my iPhone Shockwave UI is perfect in NS

looks like shockwave doesn't recover properly when you turn on/off NS keyboard - but when you switch out of plugin UI view and back there, it re-renders it's ui again to correct state

I never had any problems using GarageBand and AUs however painful GarageBand is to use. Who ever is at fault please just fix it. Like I said I went to other comapanies and they say their apps load fine on Garabegand, Cubasis

It’s NanoStudio2 sending the wrong screen projections. I’m no dev. I just want this issue fixed because NS2 is amazing.... well almost