Problems installing purchased packs

Hi. I’m a new Nanouser. I purchased the Dance & Dub pack from the store but for some reason it won’t install. It just says "waiting for download to start" and the little blue wheel spins forever.... I’m having the same problem trying to install the Free Launch Pack. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• edited December 2019

try reboot device and then do it again, and one by one - not all at once, just try first one, AFTER it downloads try second one, etc .. etc ... and do not go away from download screen until it is not full downloaded... appstore can be sometimes pretty unrealiable :(

If it doesn't help, what version of iOS and which device you have ?

• @brucecowie said:
    Hi. I’m a new Nanouser. I purchased the Dance & Dub pack from the store but for some reason it won’t install. It just says "waiting for download to start" and the little blue wheel spins forever.... I’m having the same problem trying to install the Free Launch Pack. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, the big IAPs can be trouble on the App Store. Download one by one and don't leave the screen until download has finished. Basically babysit the download. If all else fails, kill Nanostudio from the multitask app switcher and reboot like dendy suggested. Then if even that doesn't work, first log out of your Apple ID, then reboot and log back in. That sometimes jumpstarts App Store downloads.

• It could also be your WIFI being flaky.

• Thanks for your help and sorry for the late reply, I’ll try your recommendations and see what happens. Thanks