IAP pricing

Happy Monday all!
I got a notification saying IAP were 70% off, but no insight as to if my app has updated to those prices or not. Can anyone let me know what the standard IAP prices are, and what the discounted prices should reflect? thanks!

Comments

• yeah, all IAPs are discounted...

• Free launch pack is not discounted. Wait, that’s a double negative. Free launch pack is not counted.

• I was hoping I could get some money back on the FREE Launch Pack... :#

• @anickt said:
    I was hoping I could get some money back on the FREE Launch Pack... :#

I think we can refund you 25% of what you paid for the free launch pack but no more. We’re not made of imaginary money, you know.

• @Stiksi said:

@anickt said:

I think we can refund you 25% of what you paid for the free launch pack but no more. We’re not made of imaginary money, you know.

Fair enough!

• @anickt said:

@Stiksi said:

@anickt said:

Fair enough!

So, if you'll just forward me 500€ so I can get the money from this Nigerian prince I met online, I'll get right back to you!

• @Stiksi said:

@anickt said:

@Stiksi said:

@anickt said:

Fair enough!

So, if you'll just forward me 500€ so I can get the money from this Nigerian prince I met online, I'll get right back to you!

I wonder if that’s the same Nigerian prince I’m dealing with?

True story - about 10-15 years ago a guy came into work saying he’d won the Irish Lottery and he was going to be set for life. He laid out his plans about how he was going to pay off his mortgage and all his credit cards, buy a new car, start looking for a new house...

Nobody had the heart to tell him it was a scam because he was just so pumped up. Over the course of the next few days reality began to set in and you could practically see him deflate as he realized the truth.

Took the guy a while to get over it. 😢

• Yeah getting scammed stings like a Muhammad Ali. 🐝