K-One Synth doesn’t load

The K-One synth loads fine under iOS 12+. Under iOS 13.2.3 it only loads occasionally and then works fine. But most of the time it hangs on the loading editor screen. I’ve notified the dev.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/k-one-vintage-synth/id1478868227

Comments

• Ok, thanks! Have you tried it in any other host?

• Yeah the only other host I bother with these days is AUM. His apps work as expected there. Colin the dev got back to me and said he would contact Matt. There’s also an interface issue with his new fx apps. The problem doesn’t show up if you do a screen grab or a screen recording. I had to take a pic of it which is weird. The gray area is supposed to be black. That upper area is an XY pad.

• edited December 2019

Just one note bellow the line - it was made using AudioKits, so unfortunately all kinds of issues which are happenning with FM player and D1 expected too :(

Not sure if issues, related in general to AudioKit based plugins, can be solved by some workaround fix in NS or it needs to be handled in AudioKIT or both :))

• @dendy said:
    Just one note bellow the line - it was made using AudiKit, so all kinds of issues which are happenning with FM playee and D1 areunfortunately expected too :(

Not sure if issues related in general to AudioKit based plugins nees some workaround fix in NS or in AudioKIT or both :))

Too bad. I like it as a good basic synth with some nice sounds. It does load occasionally and then works fine but usually it just hangs on the Loading Editor screen.

• let's see what will be result of devs communication ;)i think there is good chance if they put heads together they will found solution..

• edited December 2019

like it as a good basic synth with some nice sounds.

interesting:) when i tried it i found it just average... filter sounded to me exactly same like in Synth One so my bets were that dev just glued together some basic building default libraries from AudioKIT :)

But of course i may be totally wrong, i'm old and my ears are old too :)))

I will probably give it one more try..

• @dendy said:

like it as a good basic synth with some nice sounds.

interesting:) when i tried it i found it just average... filter sounded to me exactly same like in Synth One so my bets were that dev just glued together some basic building default libraries from AudioKIT :)

But of course i may be totally wrong, i'm old and my ears are old too :)))

I will probably give it one more try..

😂 My ears are pretty old. Deaf in one and can’t hear out of the other! 😂

• D1 is also not working. Most of the time (not always) after some seconds, it stops working and only shows „Loading Digital D1 editor...“