Slate pads and Slider at bottom

Don’t know if this is a bug as much as it’s an annoyance but on the iPhone version, when I’m trying to drum on the bottom pads of the slate, the iOS slider bar at the bottom constantly gets tapped and the app starts to switch to the card view.

Not sure what to do about it but it would be nice to have the option of maximizing the pads on the screen just for drumming.

Comments

• edited November 2019

how this looks in other apps which are supporting natively that iPhone ? Any chance you have GrooveRider GR 16 or Gadget - can you send screensot in landscape mode from them ? Or garage band.

Which iPhone model is that ?

• It’s an iPhone 11 Pro. My guess it will be a problem with any phone without a button. Here’s gadget:

The pad locations are small as hell and located above the line.

• @drez said:
    Don’t know if this is a bug as much as it’s an annoyance but on the iPhone version, when I’m trying to drum on the bottom pads of the slate, the iOS slider bar at the bottom constantly gets tapped and the app starts to switch to the card view.

Not sure what to do about it but it would be nice to have the option of maximizing the pads on the screen just for drumming.

Do you think this is because you’re accidentally tapping the slider or is the slider’s active area extending onto the pad? Knowing that would give a good idea about how much separation is needed.

• @Stiksi said:

@drez said:

Do you think this is because you’re accidentally tapping the slider or is the slider’s active area extending onto the pad? Knowing that would give a good idea about how much separation is needed.

Oh for sure it’s because I’m tapping the slider. But I don’t have much choice because there’s such a tiny distance between the bottom bar and the slate pads. Don’t get me wrong, I love how thin that bottom bar is normally, but not when I’m trying to play the slate. It’s just to close to the slider.

• @drez said:

@Stiksi said:

@drez said:

Oh for sure it’s because I’m tapping the slider. But I don’t have much choice because there’s such a tiny distance between the bottom bar and the slate pads. Don’t get me wrong, I love how thin that bottom bar is normally, but not when I’m trying to play the slate. It’s just to close to the slider.

Thanks, that’s good to know!