I cannot return from the Bluetooth MIDI screen on the iPhone version - FIXED

edited September 2020 in Bug Reports

Hello, nice to meet you. I am Japanese and post using machine translation.

Thanks to NanoStudio2 for iPhone!
There is one problem, but when I open the Bluetooth MIDI screen, I can't go back.
The hardware is iPhone7plus and iOS 13.1.3.

Comments

• edited October 2019

That’s odd. Pressing the ‘Done’ button works for me on iPhone 8+ iOS 13.1.2

• @LeeB said:

The button that seems to close the screen is not displayed.
    I thought that it might just not be visible and tried tapping the empty space at the top, but nothing happens.

• @zeroni said:

@LeeB said:

The button that seems to close the screen is not displayed.
    I thought that it might just not be visible and tried tapping the empty space at the top, but nothing happens.

This is what I get

I’m sure some of the other guys will check this soon 👍🏼

• edited October 2019

Have you tried shutting NS down from the multitask app switcher and restarting the iphone?

Also congratulations on an epic hoard of controllers 👍 (I’m not sure if the machine translation can handle that)

• @Stiksi said:
    Have you tried shutting NS down from the multitask app switcher and restarting the iphone?

Also congratulations on an epic hoard of controllers 👍 (I’m not sure if the machine translation can handle that)

I closed NanoStudio2 and restarted the iPhone, but there was no change.

• edited October 2019

On the Bluetooth MIDI screen, devices that have been connected even once in the past are displayed, but when I deleted all of them as a trial, I got the same screen as LeeB's screenshot and I was able to return.
    I want to deal with this method from now on. Sorry to bother you. And thank you for your reply.

• Thank you, we will look into this.

• The Done button that dismisses the Bluetooth Connection screen, only appears when there aren’t previously connected devices in the list.

No Done button in the top left-hand corner:

Until I tap the Edit button:

And forget the previously connected devices in order to remove them from the list:

iPhone X, running iOS 13.1.3

• edited October 2019

@markjeschke said:
    The Done button that dismisses the Bluetooth Connection screen, only appears when there aren’t previously connected devices in the list.

No Done button in the top left-hand corner:

iPhone X, running iOS 13.1.3

Thanks for reporting and the screenshots! Matt is aware of this and we're looking into it. This was a blind spot for the beta team, I don't think any of us have multiple BT controllers so we are grateful to have this reported.

• Should be fixed in v2.1.1.

This discussion has been closed.