Hi! I'm a day-one owner (it was an instabuy after many-many-many hours spent in NS1 years ago) but I only recently started actually giving NS2 a go, I didn't realize how well it could fit my workflow.
I have a few questions (and yes, I'm aware that audio tracks are coming later ):
- I love the FX chain-saving feature. Is there something similar for saving an entire track, with an instrument? I have a combination of Rhodes > Reverb > Saturation that I use in pretty much every single track.
- Is there a way of making Slate send MIDI notes to an AU (or external) drum machine?
- Can I send a MIDI track or AU MIDI plugin to multiple tracks?
- Can AU effects be used on individual Slate pads?
- Can I assign external MIDI CCs to AU parameters directly, without assigning the AU parameter to a numbered Knob first?
- Can I assign external MIDI CCs to AU effect parameters?
- Can I control playback, record and tempo with an external MIDI controller?