Audulus AUv3 currently in beta

It looks like Audulus AUv3 is currently in beta, and I want to make certain that it's 100% compliant with NS2 both as an instrument as well as a MIDI/Audio processor. Anyone else have Audulus 3? I've also just read that Audulus 4 is to be announced soon. So maybe AUv3 will come with v4?

Comments

• I have Audulus3 but I have not thought of it in the normal plugin respect. I’ve followed the Audulus3 Forum for a while and they’ve been discussing AUv3 for Audulus3; I would hope that it would be in Audulus4 too...

https://audulus.trydiscourse.com/t/audulus-auv3-is-in-beta-now/760

• It somewhat irks me that they expect us to pay again for v4, which may include AUv3. This happened to me with Audulus 2, then 3 was released, which I then had to purchase all over again. Not that A3 is that great either seeing it has no option for sampling built in (I should have read the small print. But AUv3 would be really useful as we could 'roll our own' plugins.

• Glad to hear that more and more apps are embracing the future with AUv3 compatibility.

• @User_Error said:
    Glad to hear that more and more apps are embracing the future with AUv3 compatibility.

The developer of Synthscaper/Soundscaper and Altispace said he is working on Auv3 updates for all his plugins. Synthscaper is coming in 2 weeks.

• @Nomzai said:

@User_Error said:
    Glad to hear that more and more apps are embracing the future with AUv3 compatibility.

The developer of Synthscaper/Soundscaper and Altispace said he is working on Auv3 updates for all his plugins. Synthscaper is coming in 2 weeks.

Cut down versions tho :( Similarly to PPG infinite and Idensity. The full AU revolution will not be televised for quite some time yet...