Very Happy with N2

Just wanted to put it out there. It’s my first iPad experience this week after 20 years on desktop DAWs.

N2 is really great for what I’m doing. The performance on these new 2018 pro models is really something. I’m getting low latency with my RME UFX I and sequencing is stream of consciousness in N2.

Best advance for me is micro-editing velocities with the touch and N2 way.

Good work!

Comments

• Wow, perfect time to get into iOS. You just skipped years of misery, good for you!

• edited December 2018

@Audiogus said:
    Wow, perfect time to get into iOS. You just skipped years of misery, good for you!

What misery ? Great ride for a years... i'm iOS only since first NS1 release and enjoyed it always a lot. Even oficially released some NS1 and BM2 tracks years ago :p

• I use desktop stuff sometimes, but touch is so much better for me! Happy music making!! 🎹🎛🚀🌈💫

• edited December 2018

Double post

• @dendy said:

@Audiogus said:
    Wow, perfect time to get into iOS. You just skipped years of misery, good for you!

What misery ? Great ride for a years...

That’s just the green fairy talkin.

• nah, that bottle remembers my wedding which was in 2006. It is archeologic artefact, not for drinking !

• tjatja
    edited December 2018

@dendy said:

@Audiogus said:

What misery ? Great ride for a years... i'm iOS only since first NS1 release and enjoyed it always a lot. Even oficially released some NS1 and BM2 tracks years ago :p

I think, that may be, because you were just using NS1 and later NS2 ;)

You did not experience all that other stuff and problems and strange things and so on.
    Be happy :)

• @tja said:

@dendy said:

@Audiogus said:

I think, that may be, because you were just using NS1 and later NS2 ;)

You did not experience all that other stuff and problems and strange things and so on.
    Be happy :)

Hehe probably. I just couldn’t get into any of those early apps. The crazy way you had to add samples n such.

• @Audiogus said:

Didn’t you read? I just spent 20 years on desktop DAWs. :persevere:

• @robertmc said:

@Audiogus said:

Haha! Nice one :+1:

• edited December 2018

@robertmc said:

@Audiogus said:

Lol, awww no Samplitude? ;). (Fanboy here.)