The Prodigy Music For The Jilted Generation Remix Album Up For Free

edited July 17 in Creations

Here is something for The Prodigy fans

Brainkiller Presents Music For The Jilted Generation Remix Album
It’s done by diehard fans including me😜
It’s free on bandcamp but downloads are limited but we upped that a bit so lot of people can enjoy it😎
This is for its 30th anniversary
Also including link to YouTube for those who don’t care to download single tracks
It’s all bangers and we did put lot of effort into it.
Hope you will enjoy it! And I’ll be back with some new tunes written in ns2 soon;)
Peace!;)

https://brainkillerprodigy.bandcamp.com/album/music-for-the-jilted-generation-remixed

Comments

• Wow! Lots of work on that album.
    Which tracks were created using NS2?

• @SlapHappy said:
    Wow! Lots of work on that album.
    Which tracks were created using NS2?

Hello there mate
    I have only done one track on it (full throttle) which had portion done in ns2. Not full track thou. It was patchwork I did on iPad/iphone/mpc and then arranged and mixed in cubase.
    I know it’s not that much related to ns2 explicitly but I just wanted to share it with people who might like the prodigy;)

I’m glad you like it. This was actually heard by Liam Howlett himself and he said he listen to it few times and he loves it! What more we could ask for;) it was almost year in making.
    Thanks for dropping line, I hope I’ll have some ns2 tracks ready soon to share here and perhaps I might do some ns2 promoting somehow to help it (however I can) get back on the top! Maybe we (ns2 warriors) could do some campaign

Peace!

• That’s awesome. Having one of your heroes hear your take on his music and like it is pretty much a dream come true. Contrats on that!

NS2 warriors are still out there, but I fear the numbers are dwindling. It would be nice if NS2 users popped in once in a while and let us know if and how they are using NS2. I figure NS2 users are content finding their musical nirvana and can’t be asked to post.

• @SlapHappy said:
    That’s awesome. Having one of your heroes hear your take on his music and like it is pretty much a dream come true. Contrats on that!

NS2 warriors are still out there, but I fear the numbers are dwindling. It would be nice if NS2 users popped in once in a while and let us know if and how they are using NS2. I figure NS2 users are content finding their musical nirvana and can’t be asked to post.

NS2 for me is still a king. I have been quite inactive lately but I hope I’ll have soon more time to finish some songs.
    I think an ambush with right promo material on social media might be good start to restart ns2 awareness. Ns2 should be part of every musicians toolbox! Without constant bombarding it’s easy to fade away these days.

• NS2 is king for me too, and I also have had to focus on other things for a while. I hope to get back to music around the end of the year or early 2025. NS2 is suffering from a lack of exposure these days. I have some ideas I hope to follow up on in 2025, but I agree that social media is key. Something I’m not too good at…

• @SlapHappy said:
    NS2 is king for me too, and I also have had to focus on other things for a while. I hope to get back to music around the end of the year or early 2025. NS2 is suffering from a lack of exposure these days. I have some ideas I hope to follow up on in 2025, but I agree that social media is key. Something I’m not too good at…

Yeah, me either😂 I had major setbacks as well. I’ll try some things and when ready I’ll come back. Yeah 2025 sounds alright with me too actually 🤣
    Also later on we could give dendy a nudge and some other fellow musicians here to ask for help.

Btw, is there any option to send this post to general chat? As I just realised I put it into creations instead and I didn’t really meant to:/

• Hmm. Seems like your Prodigy track fits the Creations vibe to me. It may not be strictly a NS2 project, but it is a creative endeavor that used NS2 on your track, so…. Yeah. It’s something to be proud of and shows NS2 can be part of more complex workflows.