AUfx bypass when in full screen

edited February 2020 in Feature Requests

When using an AUfx it would be nice to be able to bypass when it’s full screen. The app Crunck V2 has it built-in which reminded me to make this request. Please wait until after audio tracks to do this though. 😉

Comments

• edited February 2020

That is a very good point.

The title of the thread could be more informative, though 😉 titles are important for us when we try to track down old threads on subjects that come up again later and also for Matt when he browses the forum. Especially feature requests get much more traction if the title is to the point and easy to understand.

Eh, now I’ve talked your ear off about thread titles of all things. I’ll make sure Matt sees this, though.

• @Stiksi said:

The title of the thread could be more informative, though 😉 titles are important for us when we try to track down old threads on subjects that come up again later and also for Matt when he browses the forum. Especially feature requests get much more traction if the title is to the point and easy to understand.

Eh, now I’ve talked your ear off about thread titles of all things. I’ll make sure Matt sees this, though.

HAPPY???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @anickt said:
    When using an AUfx it would be nice to be able to bypass when it’s full screen. The app Crunck V2 has it built-in which reminded me to make this request. Please wait until after audio tracks to do this though. 😉

Sorry I'm missing it but would you explain this a little further for those of us without Crunck? I don't get what you're looking to do.

• edited February 2020

@Will said:

@anickt said:

Sorry I'm missing it but would you explain this a little further for those of us without Crunck? I don't get what you're looking to do.

When you use most AUfx in full screen mode there’s no way to bypass it without exiting full screen mode. It would be nice if NS2’s bypass button was available in full screen. Crunck happens to have its own bypass which reminded me to post about this issue which I’ve actually meant to post about in the past.

• edited February 2020

From Dec 2018:

Full thread link below:

From: https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/261/ns2-🏼-after-7-days-bugs-n-features-edit-now-after-more-time#latest
    ✌🏽
    King

• @King said:
    From Dec 2018:

Full thread link below:

From: https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/index.php?p=/discussion/261/ns2-🏼-after-7-days-bugs-n-features-edit-now-after-more-time#latest
    ✌🏽
    King

That's why you are @King

• @anickt Thanks for the breakdown. I was just looking at Crunk on the app store, saw its power button and came here to say 'ohohoh... I get it!' :)

• edited February 2020

@anickt said:

@King said:
    From Dec 2018:

Full thread link below:

✌🏽
    King

That's why you are @King

Bless-ed Love!

King

• @anickt said:

@Stiksi said:

HAPPY???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰