Ray Subject - Alternative Timelines

edited January 2020 in Creations

Again something new .. FAC Transient, FAC Chorus, Bram Bos Perforator - rest is Nanostudio buildi n FXs and Obsidian ..

Comments

• Now, this is a nice bit of solid Techno, sir. Especially enjoyed the second half with the nice background melodies!

• Not had a chance to listen with my headphones yet, but it sounds good through the iPhone speakers.
    Full of energy and it has a really nice chord progression. 👍🏼

• thanks guys, i'm glad you like it..

• Ooh...Fantastic energy. Love the synth sounds, and that bass!

• Ooo.. thanks, i'm glad you like it :)

• Wow @dendy another epic tune! That’s too hot to keep under the lid, release it;) mix is pristine again, great sound design, again proves obsidian to be very versatile. great work and well done 👍

• @dendy your work is just so good. Everything about it. You really know how to build a song, create energy, choose complimenting sounds, and mix. I’m always jealous when I start to listen when I know it’s going to be another banger. I envy thee, but it’s also encouraging knowing what someone can do with NS2, so it makes me want to push myself.

Crack on, my friend!!!

• edited January 2020

@drez @Cray23 thanks guys... to be honest i'm surprised how much positive reactions i'm getting for this one :)

That’s too hot to keep under the lid, release it;

Actually, i'm working on album, i have 3/4 finished (this tune will be definitely on album too).

I have plans to release it on all streaming services - my rough guesstimate for release is spring this year (i need to finalise 2 or 3 half- finished tracks and then just mastering) .. will keep you informed - just small teaser info - there will 2 tracks made by me & Matt !! :-)

• @dendy cool keep us informed I’ll definitely buy it;)

• Awesome track Mr. dendy! Sounds fantastic. Really nice work.
    Good luck on the album project too! 😊

• Great work! Would love to hear this on a decent PA.

• Oooh sweet sounds and atmosphere! Enjoyed alot. Not sure why but it's more satisfying listening to music that has also been made in ns2. :)

• @stu761 said:
    Not sure why but it's more satisfying listening to music that has also been made in ns2. :)

Amen!